Just back off holiday from the algarve . Just like to give a big thank you to all for the good advice

Just back off holiday from the algarve . Just like to give a big thank you to all for the good advice

We had a great time. And I even managed to put af at the back of my mind. There was only one scary moment when I realised the cleaner had thrown out my tablets by mistake Ahhhhhhh . But lucky for me I managed to pick up some more from the pharmacist the next day

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good call. Glad you had the holiday.

Bob

• Good to hear you had a nice time. Wow, what a panic re the tablets!

• moral in the tale take original packs on hol to show to the pharmacist in case not English speaking

• So glad you took the plunge and went for a good holiday. So AF didn't have the upper hand! Success is always encouraging.

Frills' comment reminds me that the photocopy of the meds I take is out of date and needs replacing.

• Great to hear you had such a good time - always good to have the original packs anyway in case customs decide you're smuggling illegal stuff, so I was told!

Lis

• It was a worrying time as I didn't know whether or not they would give then to me without seeing a doctor first. But I give them a copy of my insurance which stated I had afib and the empty box the tablets came in which seemed to do the trick! Unfortunately a gentleman I met in the pharmacy who also had his tablets thrown out by the cleaner wasn't so lucky they didn't know his tablets so he had to pay to see a doctor

I later found out that the gentleman was staying at the same hotel as me!!

You may also like...