Video: Mal's story: 11 years prostate cancer: 5 years metastatic: Beautiful, comforting words from Alison

Video: Mal's story: 11 years prostate cancer: 5 years metastatic: Beautiful, comforting words from Alison

Mal and Alison have some beautiful words from Alison to help them deal with life's problems in this short video.

One of life's little problems is that Mal has had prostate cancer for 11 years, the past 5 years metastatic. He has had some problems with another medical condition, but no symptoms from his prostate cancer.

Many thanks to Mal and Alison who us a glimpse of their private life in order to help others.

See more advanced prostate cancer videos on our YouTube channel. People who subscribe to our YouTube channel get to see our videos a little before others.

youtube.com/channel/UCfAAwf...

This video has Closed Captions Cc for the hard of hearing.

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Burnett1948.Very good. I would like to see more

• Burnett

Thanks for your kind words.

We have more videos on our YouTube Channel, including one more story.

Click here:

youtube.com/channel/UCfAAwf...

We have more stories written by men on our Forums.

Click here:

forums.jimjimjimjim.com , then click on My Story (More than 250 posts last time I checked.)

Jim

• Very nice. Makes one realize that although life changes with cancer it goes on if you don't say "why me" and get on with life.

You may also like...