Hello Everyone, Today did not feel like a good situation. They cannot do an image-guided biopsy. They have to go in blind and they are not sure they will get a proper biopsy or if they will miss where it is at. They basically wanted him to wait until it grows larger and we were not comfortable with that they said it was our decision. We asked them to call dr. Myers in Virginia they did and by the time we got home they had called and left a message and said dr. Myers says to move forward with the biopsy. They did not want to put LG through this not knowing if they could get a proper biopsy but our fear is that if it grew this large in 6 months and if we wait it may be too late to kick its butt. Is this a normal situation that the humeral head and close and or down in the bone marrow cannot be image-guided? Anyone with any experience here, fiance knowledge thoughts. We are really worried about their lack of confidence in getting a proper biopsy. Biopsy is 10 o'clock Monday morning we have to be there at 9 absolutely terrified for Elgie. Extremely terrified. Should I not be?