I have ADHD and Dyslexia. I have been trying to transition from school to the workforce for a long time, and I am almost there! I have a potential job opportunity working as an occupational therapist, and I was wondering if anyone has advice about what to do when starting a new job...
1. How do you manage/process all the new information being thrown at you?
2. How do you communicate your needs at the workplace? Do you disclose your learning disability?
3. What kind of systems helps you stay organized?
4. What strategies do you use to be productive?
5. How do you form relationships with coworkers on a superficial level?
That's all for now. Thank you in advance!