After posting picture of my livedo ridicularis in early June, and listening to Mary's excellent advice about getting the testing for Hughes done, I had the tests as well as many others for vasculitis, thyroid etc done in early June. They have all come back negative except for one of the Hughes tests which was sent to the wrong lab. My rheum has said I will now have to wait until I see him in August when we review MRI results to have that test done (previously had cerebral vasculitis). This will mean a three month wait for all the tests results. This waiting is just getting to me. Any thoughts or comments?