Good health available only to the mega-rich?

II can't find the original post, but a couple of weeks ago someone provided a link to an article about a group of doctors in London working under the name of Drummond & Camm. It sounded interesting so I contacted them for consultation cost - have just had a reply.

Initial consultation £5,000 followed by £995 per monthly appointment - total treatment estimated to take between 10 and 12 months.

Work that out for yourselves!

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Mega rich celebs etc will always need something to spend their money on :D Doesn't mean they get any better treatment, but they might feel better simply because they think their wealth has bought them something special?

• I think that was an article in the Daily Express that I posted, but that's an awful lot of money for a consultation. Dont know what world these people live in but it isn't mine.

Moggie x

• I doubt every subscriber here can manage to pay for ongoing consultations with Thyroid UK's recommended practitioners either - they don't exactly come cheap even though they're not quite in the astronomical league that these one's are.

• Good grief Sue, Michael Douglas in the film "Wall Street" famously said Greed is good. What a diverse world we live in, somehow think there is more "us" in the thyroid world than "them".

• Good grief!!! some people are money mad, but if your patients pay why not I suppose. It just seems bizarre to me.

koala x

You may also like...