Dr got advice from endo on my April results and he requested another set of tests before deciding on whether to prescribe Levo..
These are my latest results and the previous ones (complete info in my bio).
I have a phone consultation booked with Dr on Friday.
I’m not being treated yet, all I have is ferrous fumarate for anaemia (also my bp meds).
I’m a bit disappointed my bloods are better to be honest and I’ll bet this means no treatment, I’ll be surprised if this changes anything. I am feeling a little better at the moment but know this is probably temporary.
Just wondering if anyone can suggest how I tackle the call?
Any advice appreciated. Thank you x