T3 out of stock!

Hi lovely people, I'm down to my last box of T3 and the website I usually buy from (a proper pharmacy website) says they are out of stock - the only other links I see are for dodgy steroid websites charging hugely inflated prices, if anyone could kindly private message me where they get theirs from I'd be very grateful :-) (I'm sat here hugely annoyed at the moment that such an important and life changing tablet to me can be so controlled and dismissed by our government and the NHS - and it seems they'd rather keep us very ill, if not dead, to what end I don't know) Rant over... thanks again X

14 Replies

• They are in China. I bought Tiromel from then and it was terrible, I don't even know was it real. And I pressed report because you are not supposed to mention their name here.

• OK, I wasn't aware of this rule. I deleted my post.

• I didn't see your original post but thank you for trying Nathalie70 x 

• I am ordering T3 from the same online pharmacy for a year and they are never out of stock. Will send you PM. And Nathalie70 you are not supposed to place commercials for anyone here.

• thanks rowan-1 :-) x

• Hello Rovan! Can you send me the online pharmacy web also. Please by PM also.

Thank you,

• Hi Esther. Sent you PM.

• Thank you!!!! Be well!

• PM'd you.

• Thank you 123_go ;-) x

• I just received my first T3 order, it arrived in just 4 days (thank you Trixie64 for recommending me this supplier). Will send you link on PM.

• Could you please send me a link via PM. Thank you

• Could you send me the name as well.  Thank you.  

• I sent PM to both.

You may also like...