Hi, I'm a binge eater: Hi all. I'm new to this group... - SWEDA

SWEDA
456 members77 posts

Hi, I'm a binge eater

Lightningbug
Lightningbug

Hi all. I'm new to this group. I read a couple posts and think I found a place that understands me.

I've been binge eating since I was 3 or 4 yrs old. It got worse as I got older. I'm 44 and at least 130 lbs overweight. It hurts on all levels.

I have other issues but it's hard to work on them being so heavy. I used to exercise more but my back and feet are messed up. It is hard to be motivated when I can't stand myself.

I'd really like to hear from anybody who can relate. Maybe we can help each other. I know it's hell when you're overwhelmed and obsessive with the next "food hit". I've had the bad days where I binge when I get up, sleep, binge, etc.

So that's my brief history. Thankyou.

2 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Krolik6, I'm glad you found a place online where you feel understood. I went through the same thing a few years ago, and I could honestly say it was the hardest thing I've ever had to experience. Have you looked up any platforms for professional help? It seems like it's been a long going issue for you.

I'm no professional, but I wrote a blog about my experience with binge eating disorder. Feel free to check it out.

imstrongerthantheurgetobingeeat.wordpress.com

Hang in there - hope things get better soon x

Thank u Imstronger

It has been a long time problem. I've been to therapy for other issues and I've told several of them my prob with bingeing. They keep telling me that when I work on my past issues, that the eating will get better. I understand how it could however it's a struggle for my esteem and I physically feel rotten. So much weight effects the body and the mind when it gets in the way of doing things.

I will defidently check out your blog and I'm very grateful for sharing. Thankyou and take care.

You may also like...