ONLINE PARTY TOMORROW AT 3PM PLEASE BE THERE

ONLINE PARTY TOMORROW AT 3PM PLEASE BE THERE

HI ALL

A PRE XMAS ONLINE PARTY FOR ALL OF YOU WHO CNA MAKE IT TOMORROW AT 3PM (UK_ TIME(0

PERHAPS JILL IN CR YOU CNA TELL US ABOUT YOUR HOUSE/ YOUR NEIGHBOURS (ANYTHING BTU WE WILL NOT TALK OF THIS PSP)

SO SAME PLACE AND ITEM AS THE GLOBAL SCREAM BTU A FEW WEEKS ON ...

C U THEN - JSUT LOG IN AND WE SHALL BE THERE

PETER JONE S IN AUSTRALIA (RO PUYELLA AS YOU ARE NOW KNOWN )- HAVE NTO HEARD FROM YOU FOR A WHIEL = AR EU OK AND WILLL U B THERE??

LOL JILL

HUGS AND XXXX XTO YOU ALL

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I've set my alarm. I contacted Peter a couple of days ago. He is ok ish

X

• HI NANNA B

THNAKS 4 YOUR REPLY

LOOK FWD TO SEEING YOU THERE...

LOL JILL

HUG SNAD XX OT YOU AND C

• You too xx. I love the picture.

Xx

• I DIDNT INTEDN TO POST IT BUT THESE TINGS HAPPEN DONT THEY?

C U AT 3PM1

• Hi Jill, will try to be there, at the moment SA is experiencing rolling power cuts, like we did in the early '70's. Great fun, I don't think!

If I don't attend, I will be thinking of you and raise a glass yo wish you all a very happy Christmas.

lots of love

Heady

• THANKS HEADY FOR THAT

LOVE HYOU

JILL\XXX AND S OF COURSE

• Hey, Jill! That could be a picture of my late sweet cat Harper, who was a friendly, lazy, indoor boy, too big by half, but when it came to mice was fast as lightning! I had thought I wouldn't make tha party because we were supposed to be traveling to Montreal later today, but there is a winter storm on the way, so I skipped out of work yesterday morning and we made a dash for it. We had a lovely 6-hour drive through the mountains and across the plain and here we are. We are here to see my guy's brother and sister-in-law. I think I should be able to drop by the party, although it may be too early for anything but a nice cup of tea. See you later! Love, ec

• GREAT EASTERNCEDAR

LOOK FWD 2 SEEIGN YOU LOL JILL

You may also like...