Thank you in advance for your inputs.
- Most recent PSA was 7.82 (Sep 2021)(rose from 3.0 over last 2 yrs)
- TRUS Biopsy results from Sep 2021:
- 12 cores (6 right/6 left)
- 6 on left and 4 on right were all benign
- 1 core on right base had 20% involvement 4.3mm 3+4 GL
- 1 core on right mid had 20% involvement 3.0mm 3+3 GL
- No perineural invasion/No tumor in the extraprostatic adispose tissue
- Stage T1c
I am in excellent health and had no symptoms leading up to diagnosis. I live in the Houston Texas area and my urologist is part of Texas Oncology. I did not have an MRI prior to biopsy. Urologist recommended that my next step is to talk to their Radiology Oncologist to get her inputs. I meet with her on Monday.
Thanks again for your inputs.