Hello chaps I’m after some advice I’m 26 years old and I’m having symptoms that seem like prostate issues. Such as.
1. Increased frequency of urination.
2. Feeling like my bladder isn’t fully empty.
3. Slight discomfort in penis after urinating.
4. Sometimes difficulty starting urine(but no issues stopping)
5. Dribbling in pants after urinating.
6. Strange smell of urine (not normal smell)
I have had these symptoms for the last 3 weeks but got really bad in the last 5 days so I booked bloods with my GP. The bloods came back at 0.41 ug/l so the GP said not to worry about it but the fact that I have an uncle who has had prostate cancer and the fact that I have used anabolic steroids in my early 20s which I believe can effect your prostate. I can’t just not worry about it. Should I go back to my gp and ask to be referred to a urologist. The GP just said he thought it was irritable bladder or detrusor muscle instability. Any help greatly appreciated chaps. I will attach my full blood results.