Decided to come back on forum - Positive Wellbein...

Positive Wellbeing During Self-Isolation

9,771 members9,925 posts

Decided to come back on forum

Hi everyone and firstly may I take this opportunity to wish each and everyone of you a Happy New Year as last year for different reasons wasn't a good one. Some of you will remember me as LONGSIDER well he's been put to bed and LITTLE BOY as emerged and I hope to interact with each of you as long as it's sensible . Clive x

27 Replies

Welcome back, hope you're well

Veteran250 profile image
Veteran250 in reply to Jennymary

Welcome back to the community Clive🙂

in reply to Veteran250

Thanks feels like I haven't been away.

in reply to Jennymary

Feel better in myself 😁

Welcome back Clive. We've missed you! 🙏😊🌈

in reply to Callendersgal

Thank you Sue it seems I have never been away 😀x

Welcome back Clive.

in reply to Jacksc06

Thank you. 😀

Hello happy new yea and welcome back hope you will look at some of my posts maby they will be helpful to you I won't be on much now as I'm going on face book more and another site to meet local people, only used to use it for selling things take care hugs from Mandy and pixie 🤗xxx

in reply to

Thank you 😀

Hello and welcome back, as soon as I saw the name Longsider, I remembered. I hope you are well now and a Happy New Year to you too, let's hope it will be a big improvement on last year! xx

in reply to springcross

Thank you 😁

Welcome back!

in reply to

Thank you 😀

Happy New Year to you Jerry 😁

Hi, nice to see you back, Happy New Year 👍😃

in reply to

Thank you 😀

Hi Clive,

Hope you’re having a great day today. Thank you for letting everyone know you’re back.😀👍🌈

in reply to Activity2004

Hi Leah hope your well I just noticed you on so thought I'd tell you if you have time to check my pixie post yesterday it was pixies Xmas day antics just to help people smile I know it will you you've seen some before but not all I'm a bit out of sorts so not posting today hope you have a good day well night think it be 7 pm for you hugs from Mandy and pixie 🤗🐆🌷🌟xx

Activity2004 profile image
Activity2004 in reply to

Thank you, Mandy! I will have a look at your posting today after I get done with creating the BRAINWORKS posting this morning.😀👍🌈

Ghounds profile image
GhoundsReading Rabbits

Welcome back Clive.

in reply to Ghounds

Thank you 😀

Welcome back Clive👍

in reply to

Thank you 😀

in reply to

🌈👍

Midori profile image
MidoriVisually impaired