PMRGCAuk
7,232 members11,760 posts

A PMR/GCA Bat Outta Hell! ...at least for one day!

A PMR/GCA Bat Outta Hell!  ...at least for one day!

Thank you, thank, thank you!

It was the perfect birthday! London, nice hotel, dinner, West End show... pasta, chocolate, wine, bread! What's not to like?

And to have all of you "rooting" for me in the background was the absolute BEST!

For one day, I didn't just sit back and "rant." Nope, I "did." I lived. I put myself out there. I was me again!

And it felt fabulous!

Thank you, thank you, thank you... I owe you all more than you'll ever know!

26 Replies
oldestnewest

Fabulous poster! Mind over matter is a wonderful thing and so are the warm and loving wishes of a big gang of great people.

YOU DID IT! 🧛‍♀️☄️👏👏👏👏

6 likes

I did! ...and now it's time to sleep. Xx

6 likes

Fabulous photo! 64 is obviously the new 44! A birthday to remember - you certainly had the "......birthday geetings, bottle of wine...." (imagine emoji of musical note!)

Hope you have a good rest for a few days now. No ranting for a while, maybe?

2 likes

Maybe I have a new name, 64! : )

1 like

Or just, ! 😉

Carbs don’t count on your birthday, that’s the law.

7 likes

Many returns of the day!

4 likes

Yahoo! You give the rest of us encouragement! Way to go!!!!!!!

5 likes

I think it was You all who gave ME encouragement!

2 likes

Fabulous 🍷🎼😁

2 likes

Brillent. Love the poster. So pleased you had such a fantastic, feel normal, time. Rest, recuperate, remember. It will be like that again and one day, when this damed disease departs it will be back to normal permanently. Yippee!

4 likes

Love that.... Rest recuperate and remember..... Good advice for you mamici1 and so glad you had a lovely time 🌺

2 likes

such a fun pic! Happy memories x

2 likes

That poster needs to be framed and hung above the purple couch.

2 likes

Wait! I know that Bat! Love the scarf.

2 likes

Hi Melissa

Hilarious fab poster - you have 'outdone' yourself - and look so youthful and rebellious I want to join YOUR 'gang' we ALL would !! I am just thinking we could all have our 'heads' factored in and become your 'revved up' followers zooming in behind - what a force we would be !!

You really deserved that fantastic time and the VERY BEST thing about it was you have been 'reminded' you have lots more fun ahead - LOTS !!

XXXX

3 likes

You are already in my gang! Wouldn’t that be fabulous, I wish I knew how to use photoshop! 📷

1 like

👍

2 likes

SO glad everything has gone well this weekend :)

2 likes

GO GIRL. ,!!!

2 likes

So glad you had a great time,you deserve it x

2 likes

Wonderful. And many more Happy Days..Birthdays, Holidays, and everyday.

2 likes

So glad you made it through. Told you you would😊😊. Print that poster to remind you that you can do it . Mind over matter. Now a day to relax . Enjoy. Xx

1 like

Wonderful news- so pleased for you!!

1 like

Well done. That’s the spirit 🥂🥂

1 like

Fab Melissa 😜 Well done!

1 like

Love the poster! Love that you had a fabulous time even more! The expression on your face says it all!

1 like

You may also like...