Closer than Cardiff

Hello, I do wish I could get to the Cardiff meeting on Friday this week but it's a long way from where I live near Lampeter in Ceredigion, so I wondered if anyone else lives in West Wales and would like to or be able to get together some time.

I was diagnosed with PMR in January 2017 and I am getting loads of support and information from this forum, but I do feel it would be nice to be in touch with other more local sufferers of this life altering condition.

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hope you get some responses, it does help to talk face to face.

Have you tried looking for "people near you" on your profile page? Might give you an idea of how close they are, and you could always send a message.

• Thank you, and yes I did look at the people nearest, but crow flying miles is very different when looking at Welsh locations.

I don't want to put anybody on the spot by messaging them, but hopefully some will respond.

• Yep, know all about crows in Dorset too!

🤞you get some answers.

• Want to try having two thousand metre high mountains in the way...

• Alright! Always have to have the last word! Don't cha!

• It's a tedious journey from Lampeter to Cardiff, I certainly wouldn't want to do it. However, I can send you an outline of what we discussed or chatted about, if you would like that. We are new group, this is only our third meeting but our numbers are growing steadily.

You may also like...