I could thatch a roof with what I have left every time I brush my hair, I didn't have this problem before and my hair feels a lot thinner to the touch, it used to feel quite thick. I don't have any bald patches (yet!) I'm getting quite worried about the amount of hair loss, it seems to have got worse in the last six months, I've been on Prednisolone at varying strengths for 28 months, presently 10mg a day but cutting down to 9mg.
Does Prednisolone make your hair fall out? - PMRGCAuk
Not what you're looking for?
You may also like...
i have been on pred (for PMR) for just over a year (down to 7mg). About 4 or 5 weeks ago I noticed my...
right in thinking that some of you have had hair loss with Prednisolone? Since my little foray into the...
thanks for all the good advice I have been given in the past. I do at last feel as if I am winning. ...
- Does anyone have experience of coping with a flare up of PMR without resorting to prednisolone?
- Pred and brain function; does it make you fuzzy?
- See your Dr before a month is up if on high dosage prednisolone
- To Sheffield Jane When you say your disease is on the way out can you give some descriptions?
- Get out there in your sweatpants
- Feeling disconnected from the Universe because of your GCA/ PMR and Chronic Pain ? Need a pick me up? Try looking up at the sky tonight!
- A letter to my Chronic Pain and Fatigue from Auntie Bleary-eyed aka the Bin Lady!!
- WANTED--PREDNISONE EXPERIENCE! What do you feel when you taper prednisone? Mentally, emotionally & physically.
- IT issues again
- New to PMR and this forum. Thanks to you all for all you are sharing.