Feeling good to day dispite no sleep

Yet anouther Night with out sleep, but i do feel good today ( only 8.30 am)Sunday,

I will be trying to go and see my fav football team Glasgow Rangers in the pub,

all my mates take the micky out of me , all good fun though, the glasgow patter is amasing better that any drug, will post later with the story of a Parky visiting the Pub

Cheers for now

and all have a good day

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Enjoy the match! Tony

• Thanks Tony

• I've been to England, Ireland and Scotland a bunch of times, even lived in Leeds for a semester at the poly, and what I miss most is the local pub. We try to duplicate them here in the states but most often fail. The smoking ban surprised me. I think it's a good thing but I can't imagine a genuine English-Irish-Scottish pub without that blue cloud. Enjoy the match and have a pint for me.

• Don't suppose you enjoyed the match, Al. It is more depressing than PD when your team fails to win or even perform well(well, maybe not but you know what I mean). My team is Man Utd - imagine how I felt after City beat them 6-1!!

Never mind, cheer up with the thought that you can afford a blip or two. I was gong to say "a wobble or two" but that seemed inappropriate!

• Hi jupeter ,

not a good match, never mind still 4 points ahead of our rivals, had a few pints and a good bit of banter after , down side i fell off a high bar stoll and have a lump on my head the sise of an orange , never mind it was still agood day out, my wife does not think so tough , sela veee

• I THOUGHT I HAD REPLIED TO THIS ONCE ALREADY - OR MAYBE IT WAS IN MY MESSAGES ?

You may also like...