chronic neck & shoulder pain

I suffer from many past concussions, falls, fainting spells & black outs hitting my head, and migraines.

Currently, I am dealing with severe back of my neck pain, nausea, migraines accompanied by lack of focus and bedbound.

Help!

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Two questions: What do you take for your migraines? And secondly, have you tried acupuncture?

• I take ibuprofen 800’s for migraines and I have a great acupuncturist.

Because of my high sensitivity to pain, It can sometimes take me a week to recover from my treatments.

• My brain will selectively pick a certain part of my body to torture. Lately ( 3 months or so ) it has been my neck and upper shoulder right arm and occasionally a nice charley horse in the left hamstring when I am doing something intense.

• I just began experiencing the charley horse in my left hamstring

• Our symptoms are alIke.

• What are you doing to alleviate your pain threshold?...

• Yep, you are in the middle of something, intense, focused, lets say a game of Splatoon and all of a sudden a perfect 10 on the hamstring front. Imagine being so intent on an objective that you try to block out the pain while in the middle of a battle but start pounding on your leg with the remote.

I wonder why my wife has not had me committed yet.

• magnesium and a CBD / THC tincture blend

• Do you have Parkinsons independent?

• Hi - have you had an MRI? I am wondering if something besides Parkinson's is causing your symptoms?

You may also like...