Parkinson's Movement
12,673 members11,262 posts

Does anyone else feel like this

I am so stiff and sore and slow all over before meds kick in the only way I can describe it is this my body feels like it is stuck in a slow moving time delay I think oh I want coffee and literally my brain is faster than my body its so annoying I just want to cry

12 Replies
oldestnewest

Hm ... I wonder if you took a relaxant before bed, would that be of help? Especially time-released?

2 likes

Yes i do but not very often i take my meds 24 hours a day to avoid it.

1 like

Maddy88

I hear you!

I don't have exactly your symptoms, but I have others that I could not even explain. They make me feel so weird!! Only a Parkie would understand.

Maybe you need a change in meds.

I am calling my doc today to talk about increas inf L/C.

Enjoy your day, and know you are not alone.

Lovingly, Eva G. :)

Yes I have an appointment with my Dr soon and am going to see about a medication change

1 like

How do you know if u need an increase in C/L? I am new to this

you try both it is a crap shoot. But give it time when you do it can take a while to adjust.

2 likes

Thank you today I am much better just had to time my medication right

2 likes

That's good news, Maddy.

yes you have dESCRIBED ME TO A TEE ....ITS EXHAUSTING....

It so is

yes i feel the same and i hate it. what can we do??

I share most of those feelings and have for the past 11 years. Ive found the e best thing one can do is to "act as if". I mean as lousy as I feel somedays, if I just save enough energy to get going,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,start my activity/job /errand (whatever) and "act as if". Believe me/ It's 100% worse if you set around talking yourself out of it!

You may also like...