Doctor recommendation in the UK - Chronic Pancreati...

Chronic Pancreatitis Support

Doctor recommendation in the UK

Sofia_MC profile image

Hi all,

A young man in London, UK reached out to us recently looking for help. He is in a lot of pain and suspects pancreatitis but doctors seem uninterested and refuse to perform an endoscopy.

Looking to contact a doctor who can listen to this young man and help him receive the care he needs. Preferably a pancreas or GI specialist. Please message me privately or comment if you know of anyone! Recommendations would be much appreciated.

1 Reply

Hi Sofia, sorry I haven’t seen this post before now. The GI specialist who treated me at Kingston Hospital is brilliant. He is Mr Wilson, now at New Victoria Hospital, Combe, Kingston on Thames, UK.

You may also like...