Cancer Support Group

I am so glad to have found this forum. There is a great community here and so much support.

I just wanted to share with you another great source for support. I am sharing a link to a Facebook support group. I've also shared a link to this forum in the group. My goal is to put as many people in touch as I can so that we can support each other.

6 Replies

• Thank you for that.

There is also on FB an Ovarian Cancer support page, and Ovacome, Target Ovarian Cancer and a developing group called GO, for women ( and their supprters) of Ovarian Cancer.

I'm not techie enough to put up the links though!

Dawn x

• Thank you Dawn! I appreciate it. I struggle with technology a bit some times too. ;) It can make life easier and harder. Are all the groups you mentioned on facebook or in this website?

• they are on Facebook

I would add though that if you follow all the groups all the time, that you can get a bit of an overload of cancer related stories (obviously) and some might find it all a bit overwhelming

• That's true. Good piece of advice. I follow ten or more pages, though and as infrequently as they post, I haven't been overwhelmed. I feel the forums and groups can bring a better experience since they are interactive.

• Hi Nicole - just wanted to echo your thoughts on this! I've had some pretty dark times like we all have and it's incredible how some virtual chatting can raise the positivity! ! I think this forum is amazing and will certainly look on FB for the others. I've had some dealings with Target Ovarian Cancer and they're also very good!

• Yes! It is wonderful to build support! Great to know Target Ovarian Cancer is a good page. Definitely check out the Cancer support group on facebook if you have a chance! :) Sending you my best wishes.

You may also like...