Coffee Morning Dublin

We are delighted to let you know our next coffee morning will be in Dublin in the Hilton Hotel, Kilmainham on Sat 7th Oct 2017; 11am-1pm

Registration on the website ovacare.ie/event-registration/

This is a free event for patients to meet up for chats and support in an informal setting. As always, you are welcome to bring a guest if you so wish.

Hope to see you there!

The OvaCare team

Getting to Hilton Kilmainham by public transport:

The 13 or 40 Dublin Bus stops at Emmet Road which is about a 2/3 minute walk from the hotel.

Alternatively the Luas (Red line) stops at Suir Road which is a 7/8 minute walk from the hotel.

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi,

Just wondered if there are any coming up in Limerick ?

Thanks

Ann Nora

• If there were a few people interested we would be happy to facilitate one in limerick. If you know of others interested please let us know.

• Hi again

Can you tell me what the difference is between ovacare and ocacome are they the same?

Thanks I'm just not sure how these work.

Ann Nora

• Ovacare is an Irish charity and ovacome is a UK charity

• That should read ovacome

• Hi there, I will see how I feel about it, doing a bit of travelling next week so it depends on my energy levels. I have never been to a Dublin Coffee morning. Done aircoach twice this week up and down so will let your know a few days before hand if you dont mind, all the best

• See you tomorrow

• I hope to make it. Once there where do I go. Have you got a room booked or we will meet somewhere? Sometimes my phone won't go online so I might not be able to check messages. thanks

• Yes we have a room booked so just ask at reception in the hotel. My number 0876896049

You may also like...