Upset stomach on leflumide? Does any one get an upset stomach on leflumide, if so is it all the time or occasionally ?

I used to upset stomach at least once week lasting a day, now 1 a month lasting a few days to a week. Been on leflumide 5 months. Did mention to registrar but did not seem to hear me. I have appt on 28th march so will mention again.

Or could this be ibs?

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi when I was on it I didn't get bad tummys but was told by doc

To keep an eye out do you get weighed by gp ? I had to go every two weeks .

The only problem I had was liver going hay wire

Ask gp they should be a le to help x Karen x

• Yes see go or ring rhuem team diahorrea is a side effect x

• Yes! I get diarrhoea with it at times! But it settles down however as Summer says I am gonna tell them properly on my next visit or indeed talk to the GP. It is often worse in the beginning then settles down so by 5 month you would think it should have done that. Worth discussing ibs though as I believe it's common with RA and the meds. Love Axx

• Don't assume its related to the RA meds (though it could be). Best talk about it to your GP next time you see them.

• Hi

I have been on it now for a couple of months, I don't get bad stomachs but do get headaches that last for days, I have noticed that some consultants go a little deaf when you tell a drug is affecting you in some way, if its a serious side affect their hearing comes back. Of you have a nurse I would speak to her/him or your gp as generally they are supplying the drug.

Best wishes

Mark

You may also like...