Excellent I have an appointment with the rheumatologi... - NRAS

NRAS
26,063 members29,835 posts

Excellent I have an appointment with the rheumatologist soon to review my taking Imraldi 😊

I spoke to the rheumatology nurse this morning and have an appointment on 26th September, so that feels better I can limp through till then. She was very vague about the likelihood of the imraldi injection starting to help me. She used words such as ‘if it miraculously starts’ and I take from this that it’s likely they’ll have to change my drug!! 😂

4 Replies
oldestnewest

It’s great that we can go onto another drug, I’m waiting to start Tozilimunb (spelling probably wrong) after failing on Amgevita and Humira and Benepali hopefully this one is the magic one for us xxx

Oh goodness that must be very hard for you that so many haven’t worked. How are you now? Fingers crossed this one works for you xxx

Not too great at the moment but still managing to get to Gym most days, determined not going to let this RD beat me down xxx

1 like

nras.org.uk/adalimumab-bios...

Please may I ask anyone being switched from Humira to give feedback via the above link to a national survey being conducted by ourselves and 5 other patient organisations.

Thank you

You may also like...