Suzannedale

Suzannedale

Something to make you smile. Dog in a tent. He gets in and out no problem!!

15 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Looks like he's got the right idea about zipping up his sleeping bag too!

Clever dog.

Crusee

XX

• He looks so cuddly and warm.

• That is just too too precious ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’

• Thanks.

He loves camping. I wish I was as fit and mobile as he is. He can skip in and out of the tent. I on the other hand, crawl out on hands and knees like a fat commando!

• Ha ha ha ha - Interesting visual there!

• Sorry. Hope it won't haunt your dreams!๐Ÿ˜œ

• That's very happy dog, looks like a well earned rest after all the business of doggy activities. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Our cat loves to have a "pillow" when she sleeps. I see the doggie likes one too - VERY cute

• Oh that's his blankie.

I think he was taken away from his ma too soon. When he's really tired (not often!) or scared, he hunkers down with it, and often sucks on it like a baby. Great big wuss. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• I'm smiling, thanks to your spoiled doggy. Carol xxx

• How adorable!! Shep looks like he is smiling :) Isn't it amazing how our little buddies give us such pleasure?

• Fantastic pic - it's things like this that make me smile no matter how bad my day or mood is/been,so thank you shep x

• Shep says WOOF!

He makes me smile (even in my evil morning mood!) when he comes into my room, and rests his snout on my bed right by my head. He waits for me to open one eye before wagging tail furious...and then thwump, on the bed!

• ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ˜

• lovely photo bought a smile to my face lol mary xx