Went to hospital to be told what to expect when my biological treatment starts. Fine. Mentioned to them that my blood pressure has been high so Consultant had taken me off Leflunomide. She took my pressure and if I'd still high although had dropped 40 points. She then rand my GP and asked that I go for another pressure test on the afternoon. Had it taken and it read the same as the morning. So hospital asked that I have a 24 hour monitor fitted and the surgery said theirs is broken and has been sent for repair. They appear to only have one. So I have to wait. Then I was asked to go into surgery next week for another blood pressure test. The GP said my pressure had been fine up until October when I started the Leflunomide so he suspects that it's still in my system and the pressure will come down without the help of medication which he is reluctant to give me as I have no known history of pressure problems.
So now I don't know if treatment will start on the 29th of this month or not.
I and in discomfort with my joints and not sleeping due to aches and am starting to feel stressed that I can't start the treatment which won't help by blood pressure. I find each time I see someone I have to explain the history because they never seem to be up to date. I am feeling quite down now.