Please see the latest free events below from Healthwatch Portsmouth. Do get involved with your own local Healthwatch if you can and help shape shape health and social care delivery in your area. healthwatch.co.uk/
Healthwatch Portsmouth is the independent consumer champion for health and social care in Portsmouth.
•We provide people with information, advice and support about local health and social care services.
•We gather views and experiences of local people on the way services are delivered and provided.
•We influence local services based on the evidence that we gather and through our position on the Health and Wellbeing Board in the city.
•We work with other Healthwatch organisations to build a national picture of people’s views on health and social care services.
•Our advocacy service offers support and guidance to people who wish to make a complaint about NHS care.
We have the following free training available for residents of Portsmouth – places are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment:
* Enter & View TrainingLocal Portsmouth venue – to be confirmed19/05/16
* Community Voices Session 1 - What is the NHS & How does it work?Bucklands Community Centre23/05/16
* Community Voices Session 2 - Getting involved – being a patient representativeLocal Portsmouth venue – to be confirmed4/07/16
* Community Research TrainingBucklands Community Centre15/06/16
* Enter & View TrainingLocal Portsmouth venue – to be confirmed13/10/16
These events and much more can be found on the Portsmouth Healthwatch website: healthwatchportsmouth.co.uk...