So fed up of feeling crappy , tendinitous in my shoulder , with impingement ankles ,wrists throbbing neck and elbows cracking i have just

Started the clint paddison programme , whilst I watch my food this is quite extreme but 3 days in. Ive noticed my throbbing wrists are less painful. My rings are looser off my fingers and I feel energised which feels so good hoping I can stick to it for a while and see what happens. I'm still on metx15. And plaqunil 400. Folic acid.

8 Replies

• I haven't heard of this. I must look it up and see if there is some scientific evidence to support it. I have had RA for 21 years and seen many magic cure-alls. Glad it is working for you!

• What does the diet contain? Maryx

• Hello

Have not heard about this, please explain

• Very interesting...just looked this up & watched the video.

I will be following your progress & look into starting this in the New Year.

If nothing else I need to detox & loose weight.

Good luck,hope it continues to work

Please keep posting.I'm away in Lanzarote for Christmas,but will catch up when we get back.

Thanks Anne xx

A Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year To You All :-)

• It's day four today. I'm away for xmas but will keep you updated for those interested clint paddison you can google him it's quite interesting he has ra himself and has a scientific background. As with all these things we cantsay its a cure and I don't want to insult anyone by saying it is. But a reduction in meds and inflammation means less fatigue and I'm giving it a try Big hugs and pain free times xxx

• I'm away for Christmas too....but would love to hear more good news in the New Year from you.Hope you have a great xmas xx

• I'm following the Dr. McDougall Diet. He is an MD from Calif. It's a starch based diet, very low fat and lots of vegetables and some fruit. I've had RA for 5 years and I'm on Methotrexate 2.5mg (8tabs every wk.) I've noticed my joints are still inflamed somewhat ( the freezing weather in NH doesn't help) but I have more energy and the swelling is down. I'm interested in your program!

• Hi Antibes,

Thanks for sharing your positive start! I am always available for customer support so don't hesitate to email me if you hit a hiccup (especially during the Christmas silly season!). Generally you will get to a point where your healing plateaus (normally around the 3-6 week mark) and then it's a troubleshooting exercise that I can help you with if/when this happens to keep you moving forward again.

If anyone else wants to give it a try just say hi at any time on here, or on my website, and I can help you decide if this is the right thing for you.

Warmest regards and Merry Christmas everyone

Clint x

You may also like...