No Smoking Day
3,038 members31,633 posts

Moving day

Well, made it to month 4 and have I got a big grin on my face.

The funny thing is though, every time I move room I seem to get a bit of a wobble. Quite anxious and fidgety today. Maybe it's just because of unfamiliar surroundings.:D

Nothing bad enough to make me return to the dreaded weed just a bit annoying. It's almost like Nicodemon knows it's my special day and is out to spoil it. :mad:

I'm hoping Jen and Doodles will be along soon and we can go off exploring.

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done Sue - lovely to see you doing so well, and recognising the dangers as you progress means you can be ready for them and swat them into submission :)

I'm loving watching all you January quitters working your way towards freedom, and you, Sue, have done it with such grace :)

Many congratulations to you

Mina

A huge well done from me too Sue.

You January Quitters are definitely a force to be reckoned with. The Penthouse is going to be bursting at the seams in the not too distant. :)

High five :) I love watching us all moving to the next step together xxx

Sue so pleased for u. You are such a rock on this forum. You alway seem to say the right things and your support is brillant x

That's a lovely thing to say Deb. Thanks

Morning folks,

Thanks for the kind replies, yeah us January quitters are really going for it aren't we. Roll on next New Year's Eve, it's going to be a month of partying in the penthouse.

You will not fail this time buttercup. The rooms are too plush to go back to your umbrella in the rain at day 1.:D

Bring on month 4.

Well, made it to month 4 and have I got a big grin on my face.

The funny thing is though, every time I move room I seem to get a bit of a wobble. Quite anxious and fidgety today. Maybe it's just because of unfamiliar surroundings.:D

Nothing unfamiliar about us months 4 & 5, Sue :)

Just calm down and be yourself.

Welcome.....

You may also like...