Day 3

2 days 20 hrs and a half. I'm am well chuffed that day 4 is just around the corner. Never thought i Would get this far as for the last 3 months I have only ever lasted a day.

Feeling ok. Need to keep going, I feel that once I get to a week I will not want to undo what I have achieved and have to start again, just for the sake of a drunken fag!

Anyway, thanks again for all your messages they really keep me gong , I am finding this very helpful!

Good luck everyone ;)

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • 2 days 20 hrs and a half. I'm am well chuffed that day 4 is just around the corner. Never thought i Would get this far as for the last 3 months I have only ever lasted a day.

Feeling ok. Need to keep going, I feel that once I get to a week I will not want to undo what I have achieved and have to start again, just for the sake of a drunken fag!

Anyway, thanks again for all your messages they really keep me gong , I am finding this very helpful!

Good luck everyone ;)

Great stuff Martin!! Soon it will be a week, then a few weeks, then a month etc etc. you are doing brilliantly!!!:D

• Well Done Martin!!!! Keep up the good work and come join me in day 4-7.

This is one of the hardest things I've ever done but it is getting easier and It feels like a massive achievement. It's been so great discovering all the little things I've been missing out on - smells, tastes, time, energy, my teeth staying clean!?!?, Bye Bye yellow fingers whoooop whooop!

On wards and upwards lets keep this going!!

• way to go!! :D

I avoided drinking for the first week as cigarettes and drink go side by side nicely when you are a smoker.

I tried to go smoke free and smoker free places, like swimming, cinema, gym etc... with the extra money i was saving from not buying those dirty lil buggers

Good luck with your quit :D

You may also like...