No Smoking Day
2,564 members31,303 posts

Day 9

Well I have manged to make it to day 9 & through my first full wkend.... I feel great!! Don't get cravings soo much, just the habit of looking for my packet to go & have one; to suddenly realise I don't smoke anymore! I have a little smile & carry on with what i should be doing. Concentration was hard this wk but has improved throughout! Breathing better than ever & the gym a breeze! So I can safely say.... Never, ever again will I smoke! :-)

3 Replies
oldestnewest

Love to see People feeling good about how they doing, keep it up leeroy your doing great lad

Well done Leeroy! You sound like you are really enjoying your smoke-free life. keep at it, and keep enjoying! :)

Thank you guys for the encouragement & also well done to you guys!!

Start of week 2 is going well, cravings gone, fussy head gone, although I think I am going through a bit of a mourning stage? I feel like I’ve lost someone or something that has been very important to me for such a long time & I had a little joke with a colleague this morning that life is boring without smoking :eek: I'm determined never to again as my fitness over the last week has improved dramatically but I hope it doesn't last too long! Just keeping as busy as possible so I don't get time to think about it too much! I feel much better just getting it off my chest, Thanks all!! :)

You may also like...