You may remember me from earlier in the month...well, I lasted 23 days and then succumbed - very frustrated with myself - lessons learnt:
1. The quit does get boring - but its also easier and no Christopher, you cannot have just one - how many times!!!
2. Stick to your promise and use this forum more - don't think you have to be a lone solider in this war!
3. Work will always be there - as will stresses - smoking is just another stress.
4. Positive Positive Positive - A trait I have noticed on here - the more positive people are - the more smoothly the quit seems to go (just my opinion/observation).
5. Build a closer network - I see a few people quitting today - which is good - can motivate each other and dare each other not to give in.
Thats all and looking forward to getting back to the darn penthouse (been there once before but did a sucidal jump off the balcony!!)