14 days....and Im feeling good!

Hi All

I am new to the site, I stopped smoking on 19th October 2012 after a long lecture from my three children! But I am focused now on never having another puff. Started with NRT, but have decided to go cold turkey as I think it will only prolong the agony. Day 14 today!

Its great to read all your stories, gives a sense of team work!!

Stopped 19th Oct 2012

20+ a day

NRT and now cold turkey

Mx

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Sounds similar to the reasons I quit with my 3 kids also lecturing me all the time :D

Sometimes I wondered who was the parent lol

I'm on day 16 and the health benefits are great, I'm loving not smelling of cigs :cool: cravings come and go but keep fighting them off,

This forum has been a great help and to be fair with out every1 on here and my 3 kids I would have struggled to get this far

Good luck Hun, keep it up xx

• Hi Gally, welcome to the forum. You'll find lots of good advice here and reading lots of posts will keep you away from the dreaded weed. Well done on your 2 weeks. Bet it feels great to have accomplished that.:)

• Thanks Sian and Una

Yes I did feel like the child, also I felt angry, which is so wrong as they are trying to help!!

This forum is a fab place to get through those hard moments when it suddently raises its ugly head out of the blue!!

Thanks Guys xxxx

• Welcome Gally, glad you can join us. Don't feel you have to hold back when you need to rant during those hard moments. Even though I have only recently quit, I get the occasional moment of complacency. The rants remind me how tough quitting can be at times, and bring me back to earth with a large bang - which I am grateful for!

You may also like...