Day nine:)

Hi now do we count the day we quit ?. Well im confused.com. My last nicodemon was on 9.2.12 at 11.45pm. Anyway im down as 9th day. Doing ok. Had a few squares of chocolate last nite. Ate 3 jam tarts yesterday. And done 5miles on my exercise bike this morning so i guess them calories just about got fringed. Lol. Drinkin plenty of water . Im waitin to go to Tesco but my OH keeps lighting up in the garden. Oops i think hes clippin his nails. All the best everyone. Xtra strong mints rule. Jacqui

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done for getting to Day 9, double figures tomorrow. :D

It depends what time of day you quit I guess. As I quit at 11.30pm on 26th January, I count my first day as 27th January.

Keep it going :)

• Jaqui my last cig was on the 14th, so I count my first day as the 15th making today day 4. Well done on day 9 :). I could do with fringing some calories as well lol the only exercise I am getting is opening the fridge door :eek::D

Zoe

• Oops i think hes clippin his nails.

Just don't eat them! ;)

Well done Jacqui - you are sounding really positive this time.

• Thanks everyone thats ok then i quit on 10.2.12. Yippeeee 9thday. And yes Zoe i know what you mean about the fridge door just got back from Tescos with munchies as well as normal shopping food. Thanks for all your inspirations. Love you all. Jacqui.

• Well done Jac you are going good. xx

• :DThanks Betty Boop. And Congrats to you in the Penthouse. :)

• Hi Jacqui

Well done - I am on day 9 too and funnily enough my last cig was around 11.45pm on the 9th as well!! I also have a still smoking hubby but he has been so surprised I have done he is now going to start the patches on tuesday!

I always have a sweet tooth but have been eating everything in site!! Do prob need to put weight on anyway but of course it doesnt go on evenly - now am just skinny with a big belly and double chin - will worry about that later though!

xx

You may also like...