OK so I had a few tough days all in a row this week but today was much better and thanks to everyone here I managed to make it through the tough times without smoking and tomorrow will be day 14 rather than day 1 - Thank you all for you support I surly would have gone back to smoking without it.
I know it’s only been 13 days but here are some the positive things I have noticed so far: (thanks to all of you)
1) I am no longer embarrassed by my kids seeing me smoke (a big plus)
2) I no longer have any wheezing when I fall asleep at night
3) My energy levels are getting much better by the day (no more afternoon nap)
4) Everything taste so much better
5) I no longer smell like smoke
6) My car no longer smells like smoke
7) I am not standing outside freezing to smoke
8) I no longer plan my days around smoking (this should be at the top of the list) It is so nice to just go places without having to worry about when or where I will be able to have my next smoke.
9) I have made new friends on the forum (also a top of the list item)
I’m sure I can think of some more but you get the point
Here is my list of bad and awful things that have happened since I stopped smoking:
Wouldn’t you know I honestly can’t think of 1 bad thing