No Smoking Day
2,659 members31,365 posts

I am now 4 months complete

Good morning

Well I am now moving into month 5 after 4 complete months of not smoking and can't believe I have reached another milestone...... :D

To be honest, the past month has passed by without incident despite attending a couple of social events. No craves since my day 90 episode and am enjoying the freedom that not smoking has given me even more so than the money I have saved which is quite considerable.

My eating, picking and nibbling have now stablised so despite gaining 1.5 st in weight, with the help of running a couple of times a week, I am now beginning to lose it gradually (last week, 1.5lb).

I really feel I have turned a corner now.

So today's quit stats are:

4 Months, 3 hours and 4 minutes (122 days). I have saved £785.08 by not smoking 2,808 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Week, 2 Days and 18 hours of my life. My Quit Date: 01/08/2011 07:50

Here's to reaching another month on January 1. :D

Keep going everyone.

maxine

9 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done maxine :D

good to see you posting, I felt a little lonely in here :o

What an achievement :p

Thanks Dorset and now you mention it, I can't say that I've seen many August quitters on here.

May be they didn't want to start during the holiday season, ciggies on holiday go together like booze and fags I think!! ;):D

maxine

maxine you could be right . :D

Thats why there is no august group :rolleyes: . Good to have you here :D

Let get comfy in here :p

Well done Maxine! :D

Good point about the lack of summer quitters - I think I am the only one from July as well!

And in my view, passing by without incident is perfect!

July Quit

I am a July Quit... It does feel great to not be under the control of the Cigs... Last week I had a bad craving, but there is NO WAY, that I will give in... It is not worth it... I like to read these posts every now and then to get some support... Thanks to all you guys..

:o

Well done Maxine, I bet you feel proud.

Jacqui:)

Congrats Maxine. You've done great! We are all proud of your achievement.

Looking forward to another milestone for you. Keep it up!

Wow, well done Maxine you are doing brilliantly.

Lillie xxxx

July Quitter

Well done Maxine! :D

Good point about the lack of summer quitters - I think I am the only one from July as well!

And in my view, passing by without incident is perfect!

Hi Guys,

I'm a July 2011 quitter (19th July) still going but not sure if itd getting easier!!!

You may also like...