Health hazards of smoking is well known fact. Different cigarette ignited chemicals released when different, mainly tar and carbon monoxide and other chemical substances. Lit cigarette produces harmful substances that can be divided into six categories:
(1) Aldehydes, nitrides, olefin, these substances have a stimulating effect on the respiratory tract.
(2) nicotine can stimulate the sympathetic nerve, causing intimal damage.
(3) amines, cyanide and heavy metals, which all are toxic substances.
(4) Benzopyrene, arsenic, cadmium, methyl hydrazine, phenol, and other radioactive substances. These substances have carcinogenic effects.
(5) phenolic compounds and formaldehyde, these substances have a role to accelerate cancer.
(6) carbon monoxide can reduce the red blood cells to carry oxygen to the body to capacity.
So we should quit smoking for our family!