No Smoking Day
2,562 members31,302 posts

Is it or isn't it?

Well it's Sunday and we're away at my mums for a few days; I'm being Mr unsociable with my wife, sister, mum and 14 week old....sitting here making use of my mobile Interwebs to keep up on things. I can't even go a few days without! (what does that remind me of).

Now as some of you are aware I never smoke at weekends or evenings, it's just a work thing. I've got a few days leave over the next few days so that'll be a few more days of being smoke free.

Once I've hit 4 I might as well carry on right?

hhhmmmmmmmm :o

7 Replies
oldestnewest

Yes definitely! 4 days = all nicotine gone so you'll only have to contend with the psychological cravings...well i say ONLY....:p

Do it do it do it! All you have to do now is make the decision to make the commitment and everyone here will help drag you through the rest!:)

So what's it to be.... ?(no pressure or anything;))

Meh! Ok you talked me in to it, as of now this shall be known as Day 2.

Meh! Ok you talked me in to it, as of now this shall be known as Day 2.

Excellent....i will now take ALL the credit for the last 2 days of your quit;):D

Just kidding - top banana decision! :)

Ok ... thems two days are yours...you need to level it out by giving me your first two day :P

RAWR :eek:

Touche! Looks like i'll have to make it through at least 4 days now, 2 for you and 2 for me....and then i hear after 4 days you may as well keep going!!:D

YAY for us.

Wish you both all the best, you can do it :D

You may also like...