Day 3 Still going strong

Hi all day 3 arrived rather suddenly and i am not feeling too bad - i have had patch on most of the day but as always they tend to get less sticky and start falling off.

Nearly 3 whole days without a cig and i feel great my breathing a bit hard as mild asthma and the cough has started so i just hoping by end of week i wont need my inhaler....

Hows everyone else doing today just need a bit of support to try and get through the rest of the day !!!!!!

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi all day 3 arrived rather suddenly and i am not feeling too bad - i have had patch on most of the day but as always they tend to get less sticky and start falling off.

Nearly 3 whole days without a cig and i feel great my breathing a bit hard as mild asthma and the cough has started so i just hoping by end of week i wont need my inhaler....

Hows everyone else doing today just need a bit of support to try and get through the rest of the day !!!!!!

Hi Emma,

Day one-er here. You're doing great!! Don't waver!!!

• day 3 for me

:D:D:Dwell done for gettign this far .

i am on day free cold turkey.

not doing to bad at the moment , have the odd craving but nothing so bad it makes me wanna start smoking again.

just strting to whine myself of polo mints , comsuming to many ,

how r u doing ,

• Well all been to work and have a few lozengers hwilst out but not really creaved tonight so the day has come to an end and i am glad to say that i managed 3 days without smoking - looking forward to tomm and what suprises it will bring but hey not not gonna give in - good luck to evryone xxx

You may also like...