I wish I had just a craving

It is my 12th day and I wish I had just a craving. I am on meds that make me feel awful - I feel nausea, my head is about to explode, I'm tired, no energy, don't want to eat, can't sleep etc. So, at the moment I would be sooooo happy to swap this with having just a craving to fight with.

Positive though… I am finally starting to learn that there are much worse things than a ciggy craving in this world and I am very thankful that this state I'm in now, is only temporary. If I kept on smoking, these kind of pains could become permanent. Scary thought! I think I have found a bucket full of motivation today!

Stay strong everyone... and if it all feels too tough, kick your self hard enough to know you could be feeling a lot worse!

… sorry a bit morbid today!!

4 Replies
oldestnewest

I got some ginger pills at the drug store they really help with nausea and don't make you drowsy. All natural. I don't know if they have them in England? In Canada they are sold under the name Gravol. You could ask your doctor. Also Simple Ginger herbal tea helps alot.

The other thing that helps with nausea is peppermint tea if you can stand the taste. I love it but there are alot of people around that cant

And as a bonus herbal tea might help soothe you enough to help you sleep.

I tried the tea trick and even though I feel pretty bloated still it did nock me out in the evening. Thank you for a good hint!

You may also like...