day 10 over

day 10 is offically over:D

has been a calm day until the evening,

11pm i started playing games on my laptop and for soe unkown reason my heart started beating fast and my hands and arms started shaking, i just thought it was the adrealine as an excuse...i dont know what to make of it but now as im typing this on day 11 in still shaking in my hands but not as much and im starting to crave and im starving like mad

Geoff

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • well done geoff mate - really glad to read this. Hope you go well next week, just remember your doing really really well.

two weeks milestone is well close now :D

• Hi Geoff :D

Well done getting to day 11 thats great Big Hug

Geoff this is the second time you've started shaking and had a fast heartbeat etc

Please see you Dr to set your mind at rest it's probably down to the quit I think but just go to set your mind at rest OK

Love

Marg xx

• well done geoff mate - really glad to read this. Hope you go well next week, just remember your doing really really well.

two weeks milestone is well close now :D

cheres bman, i hoping it'll start to become easyer

Geoff

Hi Geoff :D

Well done getting to day 11 thats great Big Hug

Geoff this is the second time you've started shaking and had a fast heartbeat etc

Please see you Dr to set your mind at rest it's probably down to the quit I think but just go to set your mind at rest OK

Love

Marg xx

thank you marg:)

i tried to take my mind of by saying to myself it was the adrealine but the game i was playing i love and finished so many time over its unbeliveable haha

Geoff x

• Go to the Dr's Geoff please

• Go to the Dr's Geoff please

ill speak to mum about it when she comes home from work tonight as ive been playing games tonight but not expeancing this shakey fast heart beat god knows what it is thing

Geoff x

You may also like...