No Smoking Day
2,650 members31,358 posts

Day 5 - Interesting symptoms!

Morning all,

Well, I felt a lot better yesterday than I've felt since quitting, and today I feel proper better :) Aside from my current random collection of symptoms!! Haha

I still have a tingly nose... think that's just the nasty stuff getting out of my blood stream. Today's fun one is the snotty nose from hell. I swear there's old cigarette gunk coming out of my nose... I know TMI! It's really helping though, to be able to see exactly what was going into my poor body, and to know it's healing.

I used 2 cartridges for an inhalator over the weekend (better than doing time for murder!) but am on day 2 of proper cold turkey now. If I just stay away from smokers for the next 10 years or so, I'm sure I'll be just fine! LOL

Jane xxx

3 Replies
oldestnewest

With an attitude like that Jane how can you fail. Seeing how you are after five days has certainly brightened my day, thanks. David

Good on you Jane ...the first few days are the hardest....it only gets better from here....good luck:D

It's always great when you can see and feel the difference as your quitting.. its worth putting up with any cold-like symptoms and when you reach a clear point where you just feel fine, you feel better than fine, its like an on-top-of the world feeling!

Nice one!

Jase

You may also like...