No Smoking Day
2,841 members31,484 posts

going ok

hi all been on champix and this is my first day with out a smoke feeling ok.

not really having cravings not had many side affects only bloated belly and sleepy but i can cope with that ,i was worried about taking it at first after reading some reviews but i think its great i was a smoker for 24 years on 20-25 aday . my partner and kids are really happy that today the house dont smell of smoke lol . well good luck to all love this site think its good to know your not alone :)

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Val,

well done for getting through your first day without a smoke. It's a good feeling and you have every right to enjoy it and feel good about yourself. Have a good day tomorrow too.

Deke

hi val,,well done on your first day,feels good ,big hug on the way to you,,aaaa thats better,,,you just keep the faith and keep :D:D:D

tony

Hi Val,

Congratulations and welcome I quit using Champix too that was 6 weeks ago so if I can do it you can too, I wil be here to cheer you on:D

Von XXX

Welcome Val..... great job on your first day.... hope second one goes just as smoothly! You are absolutely not alone.... this is a great site. Learn as much as you can about your addiction as it will help with staying focused and go day by day..... good luck to you!!

big thank you

thankyou all for the messages . i do feel quite proud of myself as i have tried so many times and never made it but i feel this time i will .xxxx:D:D:D

You may also like...