No Smoking Day

Week 2--I cannot believe I'm here :-))

Oh my thank you ALL so much for the lovely messages yesterday and today !! I have actually got through yesterday and am now into WEEK 2, NOT day 7 anymore !!

Yesterday was the most awful feeling I can remember ever having ! I was so so upset, lost, annoyed and every other negative feeling going. Whereas today WOW what a difference. Been to work, went straight for a swim ans sauna after and hey I feel brilliant and it's thanks to all you people out there who take the time and effort to jot your support down for me, I am oooooo so grateful THANK YOU all..I am now in the same forum as minnieminxz and i so wish you all so so well in your early days too, and also for the long term Ex smokers out there, you are great !!!! :);)

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Dee :D

WOW into week 2 well done you are doing great

Glad yesterday is just that and a bad memory for you to put behind you where it belongs You coped well with what must have been ghastly for you

but you came through like a trooper

Love

Margxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Xxxxxxxxxx thanks marg xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Deedee, Ive found the same thing bad days and you wonder how you are going to get through then a good day, they say the good days get more and the bad less I am looking forward to that X

Week 2

Well done to you my love too-it's not a total easy ride but the good outweighs the bad by far.. You keep going too and ty for replying xx

Whoop whoop Dee!T

By the time you read this you'll be day 9!! Whooo!

You are doing just fab :) :)

You may also like...