I have never felt sooo relaxed, my mum used to say i live on my nerves-and although i have always lived on the'fast lane' i feel so much more relaxed since stopping smoking
i didnt realize how stressed i was as a smoker:
1. At work-god when can i have a fag break?
2. Holidays-just get me there-need a fag on the plane
3. Meetings-just shutup waffling and lets have a fag break!
4. Get out of bed-need two fags before i go to work
5. Cinema-why cant films have bloody intervals so i can have a FAG!!
6.visiting gran-cant stay long (cos i need a fag)
7.Hospital visits-cant stay long! (cos i need a fag)
8.Pubs-'shall we go to the next pub? (so i can have a fag on the way there)
9. DVD-put it on pause-so i can have a fag!
10.Train journeys-hurry up hurry up HURRY UP HURRY UP so i can HAVE A FAG!!!!!
I am sooo pleased i am not a slave to nicotine addiction anymore!!!!
OH YES and one more-no i dont want a sweet or coffee(in the restaurant)lets just pay the bill (BECAUSE I WANTED A FAG!!!)