Yayyyy!!!!

:) Well nearly the end of another smoke free week for me . Feeling great, so pleased with myself, feeling really positive about the next step of lowering my dose of patches , i know it is going to be testing with it being half term and having a 8 year old runing around the house , but if i can get through that then i will be super impressed (people who have a 8 year old with attention problems will understand !! lol ) . hope everyone else is feeling good and that your quits are going well .

Tracey x

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • My quit is going really well, thanks - just hit 5 weeks, myself.

You sound like you're doing really great and have the frame of mind to carry it through.

Congratulations, keep it up.

• well done you,

Keep up the good work.

All the best

Nic

• Sounds like your doing great! Im sure you will get through it...your gonna have to . Going back to smoking wont solve a thing for you. Stay free from it .

Well done Tracey :)

• Good luck you :)

I suppose that having an 8 year old with attention problems is hard enough without having to feed a smelly smoking habit right?!

Good luck and well done for getting this far.

:)

• Having an 8 year old without attention problems is hard enough!

Especially when his 6 year old sister already know what buttons to press. :eek:

• Well done on your achievement and good luck for half term!

• :) Well nearly the end of another smoke free week for me . Feeling great, so pleased with myself, feeling really positive about the next step of lowering my dose of patches , i know it is going to be testing with it being half term and having a 8 year old runing around the house , but if i can get through that then i will be super impressed (people who have a 8 year old with attention problems will understand !! lol ) . hope everyone else is feeling good and that your quits are going well .

Tracey x

Brill Tracey...and good luck with half term ...just remember the mantra that a cigarette will not solve any problems...and you will rightfully be so proud of yourself when he goes back to school and you are still a non smokers:D

I had the worst weekend of my life about 3months into my quit and when I'd survived it I was so pleased with myself (and might suprised it has to be said!?!?:confused:)

Stay strong...

nicky

You may also like...