3 months, woo - f*cking - hooooooo!!!!!
I had my last cancer stick on 3rd Aug, so 3 months ago today!!! I AM SOOOOOO PROUD OF MYSELF!!!
Sorry to say but the b*stard cancer sticks have been on my mind ALOT recently. BUT (Big BUTT) I would NEVER give them the ranking of a 'craving'. Simply a 'thought'.
At this stage the following statements are true, to me:
1) I am proud of myself for not smoking one of those 'nasty b*stard cancer sticks' for 92 days!!!!
2) I can accept that i still think about those 'nasty b*stard cancer sticks' quite often.
3) The above are only thoughts - i have absolutely no intention of putting one of those 'nasty b*stard cancer sticks' in my mouth ever again!!
4) ALL the non smokers in my life are so proud of what i've achieved.
5) ALL the smokers in my life are jealous of what i've achieved, and either don't recognise it or try to put it down in one form or another.
I could go on all night, but of the points above, i could guarantee all smokers who get to this point will agree with the above statements(please say if u don't)
And all those just starting will be trying to achieve the above.
BELIEVE ME its soooooooooooooooooo worth whatever hardship you have to face to get here.
3 MONTHS WITHOUT INHALING A NASTY POISONOUS CANCER STICK!
How many smokers want to be where I am now? Honestly!!! ALL OF THEM!!!! And those smokers that disagree, they ARE LYING!!!! I can guarantee it!!!
PS: I put the title of this thread as 'move your fat ass over', cos i figured, i've gained a healthy appetite since i quit, and i think that will be common,therefore month 4 will be full of fat asses.
Do we care?
I don't!!!! I'd rather be fat than stinking of cigs, yuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkk!!!