No Smoking Day
2,901 members31,535 posts

bad habits

Its now official, i am a numpty!

Today hasnt been too bad at all, the only thing is Im sat here thinking ill start and tidy up in a sec, then my untrained brain keeps saying, "when uve done the house work u can reward urself with a cig" The weridest thing is though, is that i dont even want a cig anyway!

Come on brain get with the programme!! :rolleyes:http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:kaPrJpVgHuzwCM:http://homeexchangetravel.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/housework.gif

9 Replies
oldestnewest

I know the feeling, however, its surprising how much more productive I have been today!!

I wonder how many of our friends from distant shores know what a "numpty" is? Great word. That brain thing should just make you smile as you get to remember that you don't smoke any more and that is ace!

Youre absolutely right wockabass!, and it does me feel rather good, it feels great being back on the wagon, i dnt have to put up with the feelings of guilt every time i light up now.

ps- numpty is the best word in the world i think! lol

tbn0.google.com/images?q=tb...

for anyone that doesnt know what a numpty is, the correct definition is " a fool or an idiot"

just in case anyone was interested, i looked up the definition.

GOD I MUST BE BORED! :D

ps- thanks dave, hopefully i will jolly myself up a bit and follow your lead and get off my big ass and do something with this hovel i call my home! lol

I so wanted to get lovely n tidy for the week end but i feel headachy and sooooo tired! lol so not much doing here :D

The time recovered by not smoking far outweighs the time I used to spend smoking!! dunno why! just not smoking is one big thing less to worry about :D

Don't have to make sure i got 'em in whether i got the money and hang around waiting till i have had 'one more cigarette' first :D

Its now official, i am a numpty!

"when uve done the house work u can reward urself with a cig" Come on brain get with the programme!! tbn0.google.com/images?q=tb...

First of all - NUMPTY :confused: LMAO - Love it now that I know what it means!!

Secondly - I hated cleaning for the first little while when I quit smoking because I didn't want to break from cleaning. My break time was my smoke break and I truly enjoyed that cig. It was the best ciggie ever because it was my reward from doing such a good cleaning job. Sigh - I must say it has been 81 days since my last ciggie (not even a puff) and I still miss that ciggie break after cleaning or during cleaning.

I know exactly what you are saying.

Well better go start my cleaning and make chocolate my reward :eek:;) Mmmmmmmmm

It's Friday!!!!!!!! :D

We should all go clean and reward ourselves with chocolate wine and vodka :D heheheheheh

Oooooh and then a good quiz at 9pm ;)

i had that prob for a while,a little voice in my head telling me to have a ciggy lol.

all i did was laugh at him.

Great idea!

It's Friday!!!!!!!!

We should all go clean and reward ourselves with chocolate wine and vodka :D heheheheheh

Oooooh and then a good quiz at 9pm ;)

I already started the chocolate part. Still a little too early for wine:rolleyes:

I'd be drunk when the kids walked through the door from school:eek:

You may also like...