bad habits

Its now official, i am a numpty!

Today hasnt been too bad at all, the only thing is Im sat here thinking ill start and tidy up in a sec, then my untrained brain keeps saying, "when uve done the house work u can reward urself with a cig" The weridest thing is though, is that i dont even want a cig anyway!

Come on brain get with the programme!! :rolleyes:http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:kaPrJpVgHuzwCM:http://homeexchangetravel.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/housework.gif

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I know the feeling, however, its surprising how much more productive I have been today!!

• I wonder how many of our friends from distant shores know what a "numpty" is? Great word. That brain thing should just make you smile as you get to remember that you don't smoke any more and that is ace!

• Youre absolutely right wockabass!, and it does me feel rather good, it feels great being back on the wagon, i dnt have to put up with the feelings of guilt every time i light up now.

ps- numpty is the best word in the world i think! lol

tbn0.google.com/images?q=tb...

• for anyone that doesnt know what a numpty is, the correct definition is " a fool or an idiot"

just in case anyone was interested, i looked up the definition.

GOD I MUST BE BORED! :D

ps- thanks dave, hopefully i will jolly myself up a bit and follow your lead and get off my big ass and do something with this hovel i call my home! lol

• I so wanted to get lovely n tidy for the week end but i feel headachy and sooooo tired! lol so not much doing here :D

The time recovered by not smoking far outweighs the time I used to spend smoking!! dunno why! just not smoking is one big thing less to worry about :D

Don't have to make sure i got 'em in whether i got the money and hang around waiting till i have had 'one more cigarette' first :D

• Its now official, i am a numpty!

"when uve done the house work u can reward urself with a cig" Come on brain get with the programme!! tbn0.google.com/images?q=tb...

First of all - NUMPTY :confused: LMAO - Love it now that I know what it means!!

Secondly - I hated cleaning for the first little while when I quit smoking because I didn't want to break from cleaning. My break time was my smoke break and I truly enjoyed that cig. It was the best ciggie ever because it was my reward from doing such a good cleaning job. Sigh - I must say it has been 81 days since my last ciggie (not even a puff) and I still miss that ciggie break after cleaning or during cleaning.

I know exactly what you are saying.

Well better go start my cleaning and make chocolate my reward :eek:;) Mmmmmmmmm

• It's Friday!!!!!!!! :D

We should all go clean and reward ourselves with chocolate wine and vodka :D heheheheheh

Oooooh and then a good quiz at 9pm ;)

• i had that prob for a while,a little voice in my head telling me to have a ciggy lol.

all i did was laugh at him.

• Great idea!

It's Friday!!!!!!!!

We should all go clean and reward ourselves with chocolate wine and vodka :D heheheheheh

Oooooh and then a good quiz at 9pm ;)

I already started the chocolate part. Still a little too early for wine:rolleyes:

I'd be drunk when the kids walked through the door from school:eek:

You may also like...