still going strong!

Hi everyone, been really busy the last week or so, but still proud to report that I havent had a single puff so I well chuffed about that.

Hope everyone is staying strong, Charlene.

I am on day 43 today and I cant believe it myself!

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Way to go Charlene!! 43 days!! thats brilliant you must be very pleased with yourself x x

Now go shopping! :D wooooooo

~Buffy x x

• yeah ...............43X£5

thats a few pairs of shoes ..LOL;)

• Well done Charlene, keep going!!!!!:D

• good on you, keep it up your doing great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Charlene

Thats fab 43 days you are a star Linda xxx

• Well done charlene,

Hope I make it to 43 days!

Go girl! :D :D :D

Befly x x

• Great stuff Charlene !!!! im day 41 ... i think, we are doing soooooooo well

• Well done Charlene your doing great!!!!!!!:D :D

Carolinex

• Thanks everyone for your nice words, I feel so proud of myself, I know I had a tiny blip on week four but I pretend that never happened, I feel like im well on the way to being a non smoker now im off nrt.

Still dont trust myself to have a drink again yet though, but I hope that will come soon, then its party time! xrtwo.speedcentral.co.uk/im...

• What Blip forgotten already, it didn't happen, forget it! you should be proud!!! your doing great. you are already an ex-smoker and will stay that way, i have full confidence in you.

I finished my course of patches on Tuesday at 6.30 pm haven't had to use them since, so I've been Nrt free for 5 days 12 hours roughly

Carolinex

• thanks caroline, well done to you too coming off the old nrt, Its scarey but a relief too isnt it?

well done you! xrtwo.speedcentral.co.uk/im...

You may also like...