NCT
26,389 members10,634 posts

Pregnant or Not?

rachie_d@2014 - April 11

Hi there I’m 7 weeks late on my period as of today. I’m not sure what’s going on I’ve never been this late before. In fact the last time I was this late I was pregnant with my daughter. Now today I took 3 pregnancy tests. 2 from Dollarama and the other was First Response. The one from Dollarama had one line but a faded other line. The other two showed negative. So I’m really confused. Am I just late? Or is something else wrong? Please help!!

17 Replies
oldestnewest

Gosh hun that’s a long time on being late isn’t it! I would go to docs and get your bloods checked and do a test there. Xx

1 like

Yes that it is. Ok I plan on doing that just wanted other people’s advice. Thanks for commenting I appreciate it. Xx

1 like

No problem Hunni , hope you get some answers and a result! Good luck 😉! Our bodies love playing games xx

Yea clearly thank you so much 😀 xx

1 like

Your welcome, let us know how you get on xx

Will do xx

Hi so I did end up getting it but i keep having delayed periods, I've gotten blood work and everything shows normal lol, I am trying to get pregnant and as of right now I'm 16 days late again ☹️

A friend of mine couldn't get a positive on an at home test until she was 10 weeks gone with her daughter. Had to have it confirmed with a blood test by the doctor. I think that would be your best bet.

I wouldn't leave it until you get a true positive on a urine test as it might delay you getting booked for dating scans and what not xx

2 likes

Thanks 😊

I had two that were negative and I was 6 weeks late..... Doctors made me do a urine and checked my bloods it was then all confirmed pregnant. So definitely get checked hun. Hope it all goes well for you. Good luck xxx

2 likes

Thank you, and I plan on it 😊

1 like

Update:

I went to the doctors and they did a urine test along with X-rays and it’s still negative. Im 57 days now without a period. So going to see my doctor on the weekend. Hoping for some answers soon

X-rays?? What country are you in? Nobody would do an x Ray in the uk to look for a baby... you don't mean ultrasound?

Canada and no they did X-rays they wouldn’t do an ultrasound

Good job it was negative then as x rays can be very damaging to a developing foetus!

The urine showed negative yes. Which is why I’m more confused then ever

Hi, how have things been since? Xx

You may also like...